Tirta Empul Holy spring Temple, Goa Gajah Temple, Tegenungan Waterfall, Monkey forest, Ubud Market, Kecak Dance/ Fire Dance, Rice terrace Tegalalang, Bali zoo or Bali safari Marine Park Half Day Tour 4 Hours
|IDR 120.000 / pax|
|IDR 100.000 / pax|
Ubud Tour Half Day Tour 4 Hours
Tirta Empul Holy spring Temple, Goa Gajah Temple, Tegenungan Waterfall, Monkey forest, Ubud Market, Kecak Dance/ Fire Dance, Rice terrace Tegalalang, Bali zoo or Bali safari Marine Park
Half Day Tour 4 Hours
|Date of Trip|
From the hotel, we will visit a batik-making center, where you can see the
manufacturing process for this traditional Balinese fabric. From there we
continue to the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary in Ubud, a nature reserve
which is home to a large group of free ranging Macaque monkeys. Then we will
visit a Balinese coffee plantation, here you can try and see how the process
of making coffee typical of Bali. Next we will visit Goa Gajah, to see the
combination of two cultures Hindu and Buddhist. Next we’ll take you to one of
the best waterfalls in Bali, located in Kemenuh and called Tegenung
Waterfall. The last place we will visit is the rice fields in Tegalalang.
There you can explore the paddy fields. Take as much time as you need!
- 09:00 am hotel pick up (Arrive at your hotel)
- 09:20 am arrive at Traditional Batik Making center
- 09:45 am arrive at Monkey forest
- 11:00 am arrive at Balinese coffee plantation
- 12:15 pm arrive at Goa Gajah Temple
- 01:15 pm lunch break ( optional )
- 02:30 pm arrive at Tegenung waterfall
- 04:30 pm arrive at Tegalalang Rice terraces
- 05:40 pm return to hotel
- Entrance fees.
- Personal expenses.
- Lunch / Meal.
What to bring :
- Comfortable shoes.
- Sun screen.
Meeting point :
- Your Hotel or accommodation.
Reviving Tour Packages means that consumers are willing to obey the terms and conditions that apply in Bali Awesome Tour
Terms and Conditions for Tour Packages
1. For Bali island tour package bookings, the payment system is carried out twice, the first with a down payment of 50% of the total price of the tour package, and the remaining 50% is paid in time before the tour activities begin.
2. To order a tour package, it should be done a maximum of 15 working days before D-day, this is to facilitate checking on the availability of transportation, lodging etc.
3. For DP payments can be made directly to our office or can directly transfer to the office account.
4. Booking a Travel Package can be done by filling out the Form, or can pass via WA / Phone at + + 628193645468. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Cancellations of tour package orders if less than 7 days will be subject to a 50% refund, and cancellations of less than 4 working days no refund of the fee tariff (according to the agreement).
6. Tour participants who have the disease are expected to bring a tool or medicine to anticipate symptoms recurring again, or can report in advance to us.
7. All obstacles and things that interfere with good tourism activities that are subject to Force Majure are not entirely the responsibility of the Bali Awesome Tour and are resolved by deliberation.
Full day tour 8 hours
Half Day Tour 4 Hours
If you have any questions, please contact us.